Very rare – I thought we’d seen the last of these over a decade ago. 50 hectares (125 acres), with 4 bedroom home and 24 metre shed. Just minutes to shopping centres, schools, M1 and, and Coomera Westfield. Land comprises a combination of cleared pastureland, semi-cleared pastureland, and pristine forest, with coastal views from the top ridgeline.
• Ranch style home with wrap around verandahs
• Open plan with lounge and dining
• Nine-foot ceilings
• Four bedrooms
• Two bathrooms, including ensuite
• Large kitchen with modern Euro appliances
• Steel framed brick veneer, with Colorbond roof
• Spit system air conditioning, wood burning fireplace, ceiling fans
• 24 metres X 8.6 metres
• Besser block construction
• 6 bays
• Power & water
• Shower and toilet
• 50.56 Hectares (125 acres)
• 5 acres fully cleared pastureland: additional 10 acres (approximately) semi cleared: remainder is natural forest.
• Spring fed creek along boundary
• Coastal views from top ridge
• Vehicle tracks through property
• Gazetted Road allows for further expansion
Opportunities like this are very rare. Originally surveyed in 1870, there are literally only a handful of these holdings left in the entire area, and many have been held in the same family for generations – including this one. Better get in, or it’s likely you’ll miss out – forever.