Rare indeed, this four-bedroom townhouse is larger than many free-standing homes, and is smack bang in the middle of Coomera – the Gold Coast boom suburb.
With Gold Coast Marine Precinct to the East, Coomera Westfield to the North, and the Coomera Sports Precinct right next door, rental demand in this area has gone through the roof. And, yes, it’s just a very short walk to the local school. Never vacant, the rental return for this property is $400 per week, but expect that it will quickly climb much higher as demand for this red hot location continues to increase..
• large open plan living
• four queen sized + bedrooms – master is king sized
• garage plus carport
• 2 ½ bathrooms including large ensuite
• Internal laundry
• Large fully fenced back yard
• Covered al fresco area
• Swimming pool and tennis court
• Gated security
• Close to public transport, shops and schools
This is one of Coomera’s best buys, and ideally situated with an easy commute to both Southport and Brisbane: