This ground floor unit features a massive, private outdoor area, and is just a short walk to the famous Southport Broadwater. The highly sought location attracts high rental returns and is sure to provide significant future capital gains.
• One queen sized bedroom with ceiling fans
• Open plan air-conditioned living area
• Large kitchen with dishwasher
• Huge covered outdoor area: by far the largest in the complex
• Swimming pool and barbeque area
• Secured single car parking
• Handy public transport
This well-maintained unit is currently rented for $315 per week, leased until February 2019. With demand for such units increasing monthly, expect to see the rents for these types of properties continue to increase. This high yielding blue chip investment is sure to attract a lot of interest, so call us today to arrange your inspection.