Two rendered brick homes on a flat acre of land. Peaceful location on quiet street. There’s loads of shed space, large in ground pool – and not a blade of grass out of place.
This beautiful open plan colonial style home features vaulted timber panelled ceilings and timber look flooring.
• Open plan living with large family and dining room
• Lounge room with wood burning fireplace
• Large rumpus room
• Genuine country kitchen with modern appliances
• Four large bedrooms with ceiling fans
• Two bathrooms including ensuite
• Ducted air conditioning throughout
• Full length verandahs front and back
• Huge, covered outdoor entertainment area: insulated and down lit
• 4.2kw solar system
• Fully security screened and alarm system
• Double garage
• Car port
This is a fully self-contained colonial style home featuring open plan living, and timber floors. Currently configured as one bedroom, but easily converted into a two bedroom with only minor modification.
• Large open plan living areas – air conditioned, and with wood burning fire place
• Queen sized bedroom with ceiling fan
• spacious kitchen
• Full length verandah
• One acre, fully fenced and almost flat, surrounded by natural parkland and horse riding trails.
• Wide side access
• Town water plus two large water tanks at sheds
• Existing sheds include
– 9mx6m powered shed
– 9mx6m open boat & machinery shed
– 6mx6m car port/machinery shed
• Large pebblecrete swimming pool (approximately 65,000 litres)
• Less than ten minutes from the Motorway at Oxenford
• Close to local schools with school bus operating
• Five minutes to local shopping centre, including Coles Supermarket and Medical Centre
This is a very rare property, beautifully maintained, and only minutes from schools and shops. If you think this is the type of property you are looking for, then you’d better bring your chequebook, because this one won’t be around for long.