This immaculate townhouse was built in 2003, and has recently been fully refurbished. This is a fantastic location; next to the 2018 Commonwealth Games Sports fields, and just a few minutes’ drive to Coomera Rail Station, Gold Coast Marine Precinct and the Coomera Town Centre. With massive infrastructure projects underway or in the pipeline, it’s no wonder that Coomera had been named by real estate experts as one the best places in Australia to invest! With a shortage of rental properties, and job growth on the rise, this complex will always be in high demand.
• Three bedrooms
• 2 ½ bathrooms including ensuite
• Air conditioned
• Stone benchtops to kitchen
• Gated security
• Resort style swimming pool and barbeque area
• Lock up garage, plus two additional car spaces
• Fully fenced yard
• On site manager in residence, and available 24 hours, seven days per week.
• Currently rented for $345 per week
This terrific complex has a waiting list of suitable tenants, so units here are sure to provide both good growth and income for the future. Red hot listings like these are selling quickly, so call us now.